By coming here you’ve shown you care about your privacy. Snap! I care about your privacy too.
I also know how painful privacy statements can be, so I will keep it simple (and compliant).
- I am not collecting any cookies or information when you browse the site.
- If you give me your email address by signing up to the newsletter, as it is clear you are signing up to receive emails, I will deem this to be consent to send you the occasional email regarding any milestones as author. No other topics.
- You can email me at email@example.com to ask to be removed from the email list any time.
- I will only keep you on the list for 2 years, after which time I will proactively ask you if you want to stay on.
- I will never share you email address with anyone. If I get so famous that I need assistance in managing the newsletter (ha!) this Privacy statement will be updated to reflect that, and you will be notified of the updated privacy statement by email
- Your email address is stored on the WordPress app that my website uses. This is hosted by 1&1, which I can confirm is based in the UK. The information is also held on my PC, which is encrypted and password protected, and is synced with Microsoft servers whom I trust to have their privacy and security sorted out.
Woo is “I” in all this? It’s not a company, it’s just me, Heleen Kist, 48 Glencairn Drive Glasgow G41 4PR